Saturday, April 18th 2015 #RSD15
All Day Party! Open at 10AM!
– SIDEWALK SALE (cheap ass LPs + CDs)
– LIVE MUSIC The Silent Comedy (5pm) + The Midnight Pine (4pm)
– Tons of RSD Exclusive Titles!! LIST HERE!
– Good Times
– Art + Vintage Clothing Pop Ups
– Coffee in the morning by Heartwork Coffee Bar
– Pizza in the afternoon by Lefty’s Chicago Pizzeria
– Giveaways via Sector 9 Skateboards
– Beer provided by Dogfish Head Beer
– Limited Edition T-Shirts by http://owvbics.com/
Del Mar shop will be open, but only Mission Hills will have the goods!
Couple In Stores and Outta Stores:
WED 2.11.15 6:30pm El Trio de Lou Damian Experience the Jazz Abstractions of Andrew Munsey-Jerome Salazar and Lou Damian. Free show at M-Theory in Mission Hills! Plus a Sale: All Used Jazz LPs and CDs 20% OFF!
FRI 2.20.15 6pm Groms Punk ass kids doing it right! Free show at M-Theory in Mission Hills! All ages! They have an album coming out 2.15. They will have it available for you to buy! Support the GROMS!
SAT 2.21.15 6-11pm HTRK w/ Mystery Cave 21+ $15 donation Ship In The Woods 1660 Lugano Lane, Del Mar, CA 92014 Ship In The Woods is a great place to see a show! Support local art/music/culture!
SAT 2.28.15 7pm Ditches Sundown at Rhino Art Rad Art, Rad Tunes, and other cool shit including a pop up version of us! 97 N Coast Hwy 101 Encinitas